Monday, March 8, 2010

Please Vote: Family Recipe Revival Contest!

This contest, called the Family Recipe Revival, looked very intriguing, so I thought I'd submit a recipe. The contest is being put on by chef Michael Feker of Wauwatosa's Il Mito restaurant, a really great Italian restaurant I've been to a few times.

It didn't take me long to come up with a recipe that meant something to my family--sauerbraten and bread dumplings. It's something my parents have been making for as long as I can remember, and I have always loved it--especially the bread dumplings with gingersnap gravy. YUM!

So I submitted the recipe, and it's been accepted. Please go in and vote for it. I would appreciate it! If I win, I believe the recipe would go on the menu for a while and the proceeds from those meals would go to a charity of my choice. Plus, I think I get to cook with the chef if it all works out.

Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment