Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday Brunch

I absolutely love brunch. There are so many places in the Milwaukee area that serve a great brunch. One place that is often named as one of the best brunch places in Milwaukee is Hotch-A-Do, on Milwaukee's east side. I had never been before, and was excited to try it when my friend Ann suggested it.

I was torn between two different menu items, but ended up going with the Hotch Hash (below): cheese potatoes, broccoli, red peppers, onion and goat cheese cooked together on a griddle and mixed with organic eggs. Served with toast. It was fantastic. The goat cheese really made it.

Ann got the other menu item I was interested in, the Eggs Benny: 2 eggs poached on an English muffin with ham, hollandaise sauce and avocado. Served with fresh fruit and cottage cheese.

It's a cute place with a great menu. And they served us complimentary scones! And the mimosas were two for one! I definitely recommend it.

1 comment: