Monday, May 31, 2010

Brunch at Palomino

Saturday morning, my friend Ann and I went to brunch at Bay View's Palomino. We've been trying to hit up a lot of different brunch places, and Palomino has been on our list.

It was a beautiful day, so we sat outside on their patio. We each ordered a mimosa. Ann had the skillet-ton, which had scrambled eggs, veggies and cheese on top of hash browns. It also came with a bread side--I tried to persuade her to order a biscuit (only because it sounded tasty to me!) but she opted for whole wheat toast.


I had one of the daily specials--Johnny cakes with peppers, jalapenos and peppers. It came with maple syrup and butter, and I got a sunny-side up egg on the side.


Everything was delicious! I'd definitely go back to try a few other things on the menu. the menu was relatively small, but sometimes I think that makes things easier.

1 comment:

  1. I know you did not mention that you tried to persuade me into a biscuit, love it! And a small menu IS better, much easier to decide :)

    ReplyDelete