Sunday, August 1, 2010

Pasta with Grapes? Really?

It's true. It sounds a bit odd, but trust me. It was delicious.

I busted out an old Cooking Light (July 2009) to see what would work well with seasonal ingredients. I found this recipe, and even though I was a bit skeptical about it, I figured Cooking Light wouldn't let me down.

I'm very glad we made the recipe. It was really, really good. I had it for lunch a few days later and didn't bother to heat it up. It's even good cold!

Here is the link for the Bow Ties with Tomatoes, Feta and Balsamic Dressing. I only did two things differently: I used regular balsamic rather than the white variety it calls for and I used a yellow onion, rather than a shallot, since I had one.


We served the pasta with some fresh green beans we had from the CSA box.


The recipe didn't take long at it. Everything about it was really easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment