Sunday, November 21, 2010

Chocolate Walnut Tart

Nate and I were invited to a Packer party last Sunday, and we thought we'd bring some type of dessert. While I was gone Saturday morning, Nate flipped through some issues of Cooking Light, and found a few options that looked good. Out of the two options he chose, I picked the Chocolate Walnut Tart, which looked really tasty and pretty easy.


The recipe was super easy and didn't take much time at all. Having to let the chocolate mixture sit and cool to room temperature took the longest time, and that wasn't bad at all. I opted to use a pie crust I had in the freezer, leftover from making the pumpkin pie cupcakes. Also, since I don't have a tart pan, I just used a pie plate, which worked just fine.

The tart came out really good. It was chocolaty and rich, but not overly so. Just a small slice of it suffices. It was a hit at the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment