Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Roasted Corn Salad




I'm not quite sure how I ended up there, but I can tell you it started while I was perusing the JSOnline's food page. The picture of the black bean tacos/burritos with rice caught my eye, and before I knew it, I was deciding to make the roasted corn salad that's on this page for a cookout last week.



The recipe was really easy, and I followed it exactly--everything sounded good to me! You could do a lot of different things with it--make it more spicy, add some chipotle flavor, use fresh corn rather than frozen--which is nice.




The dressing was nice and light--I'd make that again for regular dinner salads.




It was a hit at the cookout, and tasted great even leftover. I call that a success!

1 comment:

  1. YUM!! I'm definitely adding this to my list of things to make this summer. May even grab ingredients at the farmers market next weekend?!

    ReplyDelete